Job Listing for "Hotel Jobs"
Search result for Hotel Jobs in Canada are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in Canada which also includes areas of Canada like Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Winnipeg and Kitchener. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
Just Sales Jobs - Job Description As a Business Development Representative, you will be selling Valet Parking Software to Valet Parking Operators, Hotels, Malls, Airports. The position includes a base salary, commission, perks and the ability to earn over $100,000 in the first year.
British Columbia - Join the Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort Housekeeping Team as a Room Attendant and provide a great experience for our guests by ensuring guest rooms and public areas are clean and properly presented. Full-Time Seasonal Position Available! Qualifications: · Must like to have fun at work! · A positive team player attitude and a strong willingness to learn · Prior housekeeping experience is an asset but NOT required · Neat and tidy appearance as this position deals with the public · Must be legally entitled to work in Canada Compensation: · Competitive hourly wage based on your experience · Restaurant and Hotel discounts There are always opportunities to expand a career with Prestige Hotels & Resorts. We are 15 properties strong and are always looking for great leaders to join our team.
The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise - Lake Louise, AB - Join hosco and apply at job offers from The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise As a hosco member, you have access to thousands of jobs and internships in hospitality worldwide Job type Fulltime job Location Lake Louise, Canada Department F&B kitchen Starting in As soon as possible Pay range Not specified Accommodation Not specified Other benefits Not specified Resume Junior Sous Chef Every memorable dining experience at Fairmont Hotels and Resorts begins behind the scenes with our Culinary team's commitment to safe, efficient operations and exceptional cuisine. Develop your talent with us as Jr. Sous Chef, where your care and creativity will elevate our menus! Hotel Overview: Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise - Lake Louise, AB - Join hosco and apply at job offers from The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise As a hosco member, you have access to thousands of jobs and internships in hospitality worldwide Job type Fulltime job Location Lake Louise, Canada Department Housekeeping Languages English Starting in As soon as possible Pay range Not specified Accommodation Not specified Other benefits Not specified Resume Executive Housekeeper The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is looking for a dynamic leader who is highly organized and capable of providing leadership, guidance and direction in achieving the hotel's vision and mission with a young, energetic workforce. Reporting to the Director Rooms Division, the Executive Housekeeper will be responsible for the overall cleanliness, detailing, servicing, resources, care and maintenance of all guest rooms and public areas within the hotel. They are also responsible for the growth of the department in relation to guest service and colleague satisfaction.
ME MILAN IL DUCA - Italy - Lombardy, ON - As a hosco member, you have access to thousands of jobs and internships in hospitality worldwide Job type Fulltime job Location Lombardy, Italy Department Front Office reception Languages English, Spanish Starting in As soon as possible Pay range Competitive Accommodation Not specified Other benefits Not specified Resume If you feel passion for your job, ME MILAN IL DUCA is your place to be! Join our team as ASSISTANT FRONT OFFICE MANAGER! Alongside the Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for the correct implementation and strengthen of the services standards and procedures for Back and Front Office. As Assistant Front Office Manager, you will be committed to promoting a friendly working environment, a continuous learning and development for your Team members, to ensure Customer satisfaction as well as a continuous coordination with other hotel's departments.
The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise - Lake Louise, AB - As a hosco member, you have access to thousands of jobs and internships in hospitality worldwide Job type Fulltime job Location Lake Louise, Canada Department F&B other Languages English Starting in As soon as possible Pay range Not specified Accommodation Not specified Other benefits Not specified Resume Food and Beverage Opportunities Combine valuable work experience with an energetic, fun lifestyle in one of Canada's most breathtaking resorts! At The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, you will be an ambassador for our hotel by providing exceptional service. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings will make our guests feel unique and valued. Hotel Overview: Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
Company: Compass Group Canada
Location: Milton, ON
Previous food service experience in healthcare, hotel, restaurant or fast food is considered an asset. You might not know our name, but you know where we are.
Posted 11 days ago
Company: Canyon Alpine Motel
Location: Boston Bar, BC
No degree, certificate or diploma. Address customers' complaints or concerns. Wash windows, walls and ceilings. Pick up debris and empty trash containers.
Posted 24 days ago
Company: Alpine Inn
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Provide information on hotel facilities and services. Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Take, cancel and change room reservations.
Posted 6 days ago
Company: Hampton Inn
Location: Brantford, ON
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. 1 year to less than 2 years. Perform same duties as workers supervised. Co-ordinate, assign and review work.
Posted 5 days ago
Company: Quality Inn & Conference Centre
Location: Stratford, ON
1 year to less than 2 years. Co-ordinate, assign and review work. Assist clients/guests with special needs. Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit…
Posted 14 hours ago
Company: Big Horn Hotel
Location: Watson Lake, YT
No degree, certificate or diploma. Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture. Pick up debris and empty trash containers.
Posted 14 days ago
Company: Skky Hotel
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. 7 months to less than 1 year. Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.).
Posted 6 days ago
Company: Pearson Hotel&Conference Centre Toronto Airport
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. 2 years to less than 3 years. Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
Posted 17 days ago
Company: McInnis Group (1993) Ltd
Location: Charlottetown, PE
No degree, certificate or diploma. 7 months to less than 1 year. Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture. Make beds and change sheets.
Posted 3 days ago
Interesting Alternative Jobs to "Hotel Jobs"
- Gardener Wanted – Garden Spring Clean Up CareGuide – London, ON – Your current browser may cause issues that will affect the use of this site. For better security, a more stable environment, and faster loading times, we suggest upgrading to Create a New Profile to Join Our Gardener Community! Find or become a gardener. Have an ...
- Heavy Equipment Technician Wajax Corporation – Mississauga, ON – Position Description Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider, distinguished through: the excellence of our sales force; the breadth and efficiency of our repair and maintenance operations; and our ability to work closely with existing and new vendor partners to constantly ...
- Customer Service Supervisor (transportation) Optimal HR – Brampton, ON – Job Description Our customer, a leader in retail warehousing and distribution services in Canada, is looking for Customer Service Supervisor to support the operation team at their Brampton location (410 & Steels area). The shift is 7 am – 4 pm shift with occasional ...
- Stores Clerk (Straight Nights) – GUELPH, ON Position Title Stores Clerk (Straight Nights) No. of Positions 1 Geographic Location Guelph, ON, Canada Facility LPP Mfg.
- Class 4 Driver: Earn with Lyft on a Flexible Schedule Lyft – White Rock, BC – What is Lyft? Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money.
- Information Security Operations Analyst Canada Guaranty – Toronto, ON – For immediate employment get paid a bit without… – Permanent – Full-time
- Great Benefits – Sales or Customer Service Experience Needed Altig of St. Johns – Holyrood, NL – Job Description Apply now for an immediate interview! If you’re interested in working for a company that pays well and truly cares about all members, read below: This is the busiest time of the year, and our office for labor union benefits ...
- Driver-Partner – frequent payouts with instant pay Uber Eats – Hamilton, ON – Driver-Partner – frequent payouts with instant payHamilton, Ontario2854_D2-478757WHO WE ARE: Drive with Uber and get paid weekly in fares by helping our community of riders get around town. Driving with Uber is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more you ...
- retail sales representative Job Number: 160600119 Location: Halifax,NS Employer: Photos Unlimited Salary: Not Available
- Food service supervisor Job Number: 8024491 Location: Calgary,AB Employer: 1680271 ALBERTA LTD. O/A DOMINO’S PIZZA Salary: Hourly: min.