Diesel Mechanic

Job Listing No: 9740000

Diesel Mechanic

Aerotek – Windsor, ON – Job Description Wage: $30-40 (Based on Experience) Shift: 7am – 3pm Monday-Friday with expected overtime Seeking: A skilled 310T Diesel Mechanic or a 421A Heavy Equipment Technician for a large scale concrete fabrication company. 60% of the work would be in the shop, while the other 40% of the work would be just outside of the shop working on heavy equipment including diesel engines, loaders, cranes, and forklifts. 10 years of experience as an accomplished and licensed diesel mechanic… – Permanent – Full-time

Apply for this job.




Similar Jobs For "Diesel Mechanic"



 Jobs by Indeed job search

CFD modeling of the thermal energy storage for the transport of frozen food products

Company: LMFTEUS
Location: Sherbrooke, QC
A good knowledge in fluid mechanics and heat transfer is required. The majority of medium to large vehicles use refrigeration units that include a self… To apply for this job vacancy in LMFTEUS you must be qualified and you should prepare the required documents, click on the job link for more details.
Posted 7 hours ago

transport truck trailer mechanic

Company: Atlantic Powertrain & Equip Inc
Location: Mount Pearl, NL
Truck and Transport Mechanic Trade Certification; Truck and Transport and Truck-Trailer Mechanic Specific Skills. Start date As soon as possible. To apply for this job vacancy in Atlantic Powertrain & Equip Inc you must be qualified and you should prepare the required documents, click on the job link for more details.
Posted 13 hours ago

Maintenance team

Company: Cascades
Location: Kingsey Falls, QC
Postgraduate degree in automotive mechanics, diesel mechanics or heavy vehicles (asset). The forklift mechanic inspects, performs preventive maintenance and… To apply for this job vacancy in Cascades you must be qualified and you should prepare the required documents, click on the job link for more details.
Posted 20 hours ago

Diesel Truck Technician/Mechanic

Company: Joe Johnson Equipment Montreal
Location: Quebec City, QC
As the leading distributor of public works equipment, Joe Johnson Equipment (JJE) provides mobile infrastructure- maintenance equipment to municipalities and… To apply for this job vacancy in Joe Johnson Equipment Montreal you must be qualified and you should prepare the required documents, click on the job link for more details.
Posted 1 day ago

Mechanic

Company: Mount Pleasant Group of Cemeteries
Location: Scarborough, ON
We are currently recruiting for a Full-time Mechanic. Repair equipment and machinery including small engines, landscaping equipment, light trucks, backhoes, gas… To apply for this job vacancy in Mount Pleasant Group of Cemeteries you must be qualified and you should prepare the required documents, click on the job link for more details.
Posted 1 day ago






Note: This job listing with titled "Diesel Mechanic" was indexed from different job portals. This job might be expired or closed for accepting CV's so we suggest to browse it from the new jobs menu of this site. Our website is an open community website for assisting job seeker so if you found some broken links or error in our site don't hesitate to contact us to fix the issue. Thank you for using our free services.


Get updated on daily job vacancies!

Be updated by pressing the Facebook Like or G+1 button bellow.